The Aquarium located in Denver, CO has an immediate opening for a Group Sales Manager Coordinator!
Summary : The successful candidate will be capable of thinking strategically, planning proactively and executing brilliantly! Position is primarily responsible for marketing, sales, producing and implementing events for a variety of clientele. Successful candidate will have an exceptional track record as a self-starter, promoting and executing high-quality events in a fast-paced, restaurant or hospitality environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Markets and networks entire restaurant
2. Actively sell group events of 20 or more
3. Maintain weekly sales calls, cold calls and mailings
4. Execute given marketing plan
5. Attends off-site functions monthly such as associations meeting and fund raising events to promote the restaurant and private dining
6. Negotiates BEOs with clients including menus, beverage, set up and services, and party size.
7. Reiterates specified details of event in contract form
8. Consults and advises GM and RVP on buyouts and local advertising
9. Maintains files for each event, closes event and writes follow-up correspondence
10. Attend weekly manager meeting
11. Attend to hotels to maintain and create new relationships with concierge and hotel sales teams
12. Solicit and book group events thru marketing plan and prospecting plan which maximizes revenues for the desired dates.
Extensive sales experience is REQUIRED . Qualified candidates will have proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and are committed to 110% Guest First attitude.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent salary plus bonus
- Great health and dental benefits
- 401-K with discretionary match
- Paid vacation
- 50% dining and retail discount and more
- Relocation assistance available
Landry's Restaurants - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard