- Allen, TX---The Village At Allen, 01200
Job Title: The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co: Assistant Store Leader
There are exciting career opportunities for bright, energetic and talented individuals in a stimulating, fast-paced and team-oriented culture.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co.™ stores will feature an urban, industrial design, in a hip environment that invites men to shop, relax and enjoy themselves. Inside, our customers will be surrounded by concrete and wood flooring, brick walls, steel and wood fixtures and modern lighting, along with a lounge area.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. will carry an extensive assortment of highly sought-after national men’s brands along with The Foundry Supply Co.™ private brand merchandise, offering an upscale, one-stop-shop for the big & tall customer.
•High energy / Positive attitude
•Strong decision and leadership skills
•Excellent interpersonal abilities with both associates and customers
•Demonstrated knowledge in space management, visual merchandising
•Strong aptitude in customer service and selling techniques
•Work schedule flexibility (nights, weekends, holidays) [Please advise interviewer if there are specific times you are unable to work]
•Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience strongly preferred
1. Maximizes sales and store profits by ensuring all merchandise and visual merchandise programs are fully implemented; including customer service, training, merchandise space allocation, floor SET activities, merchandise exit strategy, and by providing input to store merchandise needs. Executes visual plan to maximize Gross Profit Return on Space (GPROS) by adapting to local store space and fixture availability.
2. Manages total store environment. Ensuring client service expectations are met on a daily basis. Responsible for customer feedback.
3. Manages stockroom, office, systems and maintenance in accordance with policies and procedures.
4. Operations area of specialty which include: all operational functions, loss prevention, banking and opening and closing processes.
5. Assists Store Manager in ensuring store budgets are maintained.
6. Ensures the sales support areas create a visual and physical ambiance pleasant for the customer.
7. Evaluates results against plan and takes appropriate action, as necessary.
8. Represents the Company in service, civic and charitable organizations to establish community spirit and favorable relationships. Handles necessary correspondence to ensure good communications with the public and all levels of the Company.
9. Observes practices of competitors in the area and takes appropriate action to meet them within approved policies.
JCPenney - 8 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...