Job Title: The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co: Customer Service Assoc
- Hurst, TX---North East Mall, 01203
There are exciting career opportunities for bright, energetic and talented individuals in a stimulating, fast-paced and team-oriented culture.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co.™ stores will feature an urban, industrial design, in a hip environment that invites men to shop, relax and enjoy themselves. Inside, our customers will be surrounded by concrete and wood flooring, brick walls, steel and wood fixtures and modern lighting, along with a lounge area.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. will carry an extensive assortment of highly sought-after national men’s brands along with The Foundry Supply Co.™ private brand merchandise, offering an upscale, one-stop-shop for the big & tall customer.
1. Provide outstanding customer service that delivers a shopping environment that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectation
- High energy / Positive attitude
- Maniacal customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with both associates and customers
- Strong aptitude in customer service and selling techniques
- Work schedule flexibility (nights, weekends, holidays) [Please tell your interviewer if there are any exceptions to your availability]
- High School graduate or equivalent business experience strongly preferred
2. Performs the required cashiering duties to accurately complete each sale
3. Assists in training new hires and other associates
4. Maintains SET-Sell core standards, assists with stock replenishment and stock counts as necessary, straightens merchandise, performs fitting room recovery, and assures a neat and orderly shopping environment for the customer.
5. Ability to stand for extended periods and to move around all areas of the store on a daily basis.
JCPenney - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...