At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
This position is responsible for all replenishment functions supporting all retail locations of The North Face. Supports the retail team by managing store inventory and making decisions to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to support financial objectives.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1-2.
1-2 years experience in retail and/or office environment preferred.
An Associate's or Bachelor's degree desired.
Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact
Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
Able to deliver strong and thorough presentations, clearly identifying business
issues and decisions.
Able to organize and prioritize - demonstrate logical analysis and problem
Able to build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional
1-2 years of experience preferred
1. Execute timely and accurate initial and replenishment distributions to support Divisional inventory goals by store.
2. Manage static an dynamic parameters to ensure levels of merchandise at all store locations that will maximize sales and inventory turn
3. Recap and report location and size selling performance.
4. Interface with merchant team to help ensure timely and complete allocation of product to purchase orders.
5. Ensure timely flow of distribution orders through Customer Service.
6. Interface with Inventory Coordinator to ensure accurate SU level inventory by store.
7. Execute distributions for new store openings and coordinate with the DC to ensure accurate and timely 'pack and holds.'
8. Complete analyses and recaps as necessary.
The North Face - 19 months ago
VF Outdoor (doing business as The North Face) wants its customers to take a hike -- or take a stab at climbing Mount Everest. A subsidiary...