At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of our retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to delivering the best customer experience at our retail stores. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent organizational skills
Attention to detail
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to train and delegate effectively
Able to stand/walk for extended period of time
Able to lift and move boxes and product within a restricted space
Able to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs
1. Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company policies and procedures.
2. Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
3. Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
4. Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge.
5. Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager.
6. Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
7. Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals.
8. Perform these and other tasks as assigned
VF Outdoor (doing business as The North Face) wants its customers to take a hike -- or take a stab at climbing Mount Everest. A subsidiary...