At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
The Sr. Studio Coordinator is responsible for the daily management of our in-house studio, including the purchase and upkeep of all camera and lighting equipment and working with the Producer to plan all projects produced in the studio. Will be responsible for setting up studio sets, lighting and cameras for all in-studio projects. This position will also be responsible for building and managing an efficient content management system; managing all photo and video content; maintaining all keyword and metadata protocol; working with designers, dealers and International offices to provide seasonal image collections as well as researching image requests as needed. Secondary responsibilities include serving as staff photographer for all internally-produced photo projects.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+.
Minimum 5 years experience with content management and distribution, photo and video production process, equipment and lighting. Knowledge of Content Management software and distribution processes.
Strong Content Management skills.
Strong photo editing and shooting skills.
· Knowledge of photographic processes, equipment and lighting.
· Knowledge of The North Face brand and product preferred.
· Excellent visual skills: eye for light, color and composition in photography and film.
· Excellent communication and strong presentation skills.
· Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, vendors and photographers.
· Able to organize and schedule work effectively, handle multiple tasks and work well under time constraints.
· Proficient in Final Cut Pro, PhotoShop, Aperture, Word and Excel.
Travel - 10%
1. Oversee the daily management of the In-house studio.
2. Develop and maintain all content management systems.
3. Work with GBT on all maintenance and upgrades.
4. Ingest all photo and video content into management systems.
5. Maintain all metadata and key-word protocol.
6. Fulfill content requests.
7. Staff photographer for select corporate and Brand shoots when available.
8. Manage freelance videographers and editors working on Conversion projects.