The Perfect Fit, JELD-WEN’s custom door installation group, currently services 1,000 Home Depot stores across the country. We are seeking an energetic and detailed oriented In-Home Consultant for the Washington DC area. This position provides JELD-WEN face-to-face contact with customers throughout the program's process from ordering product through the installation of that product. The In-Home Consultant will work closely with Home Depot and other strategic partners that provide leads. They will conduct in home consultations with the customer by sharing information on the program, product, and sharing their door expertise. They will be responsible for executing a sale in the home while managing that customer’s expectations throughout the entire process.
Duties and skills required of an In-Home Consultant, but not limited to:
- Provide world-class customer service
- Building a quote and guiding the customer to complete the sale.
- Detail oriented communication with home owner, strategic customers, management team, customer service group and installers.
- Ability to provide detailed information as it relates to the door openings and project as a whole.
This includes Measuring openings, and entering orders.
- Perform routine inspections of homes
- Work closely with installers
- Problem solver
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Verifiable and dependable work history
- Background and MVR check will be performed
- Previous customer service, construction and/or sales experience
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.