Under the supervision of the Director of Outpatient Services,
provides therapeutic group and family treatment to patients with
mental and substance abuse diagnosis. Coordinate their treatment
through treatment planning, the treatment team process and
utilization and review.
• Master’s degree in social work or other
mental health field required
• One to two
years of mental health experience required
• Experience with youth substance abuse preferred
• NCI (nonviolent crisis
intervention) required. This training also offered upon hire.
• Certification or licensure in social work or mental health
field required; e.g. CSW (with an approved contract with the board of
Social Work), LCSW, LPCA, LPCC, etc.
• If employee
possesses a LPCA or CSW, then they must have a contractual agreement
for supervision. This agreement must be forwarded to HR for placement
in their file.
• Written and oral
• Skills in case management.
• Skills in time management.
• Knowledge of acute
psychological disorders, and advanced principals of abnormal
• Familiarity with follow-up resource services
available to patients.
• Skills in conducting family group
• Skills in maintaining information as highly
• Must demonstrate the ability to treat all
age populations as needed or have the capacity to develop skills
through the organization’s cross-training, orientation program.
Ability to clearly summarize pertinent clinical information via
written correspondence and medical records documentation.
Universal Health Services - 17 months ago