Looking to create a bright future for children, families & communities in Ohio?
OhioGuidestone is celebrating 150 years of successful service AND its 3rd consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio! We have 35 locations and exceptional programs serving Ohio’s children and families in need. At OhioGuidestone, you can find a healthy work-life balance, excellent benefits, job security, and a place to start your career!
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family!
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Earn incentives of up to $9,200 annually
- Enjoy 8.5 paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Find discounted gym memberships and discounted child care
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.40/mile
- Flexible work week
- Looking for professional development? Find supervision and CEU’s within the agency at no cost to you!
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire within!
- Don’t forget paid training and agency assigned netbooks and cell phones!
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Full-time available (Requires some evenings & flexibility of schedule in response to family needs).
Earn Quarterly Performance Incentives plus Base Pay!!!!!!
OhioGuidestone is looking for caring, passionate, and licensed professionals to promote social and emotional development in children ages birth through six years old in communities throughout Ohio. Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH) Therapists will provide counseling for stress, developmental adjustment, behavioral, emotional, and social difficulties. Support families through therapeutic services that include referrals and education about child development and growth to foster a healthy attachment between children and caregivers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Mental Health Assessments, work in collaboration with caregivers to problem solve, train caregivers on behavioral management techniques, provide one-on-one modeling and coaching, educate caregivers on child’s mental health issues, design services and interventions that are culturally appropriate, advocate for parents and conduct home visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work with an Ohio LSW license required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with safe driving record.
- Master’s degree, clinical experience with LPC, LPCC, MFT, LIMFT or LISW is highly preferred!
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please include salary requirements, cover letter and resume
Committed to creating a more diverse community, we encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V
State law requires that all potential employees undergo fingerprint screening. The agency also requires and covers the cost of a physical after an employment offer is made. Our licensing requires all employees working directly with clients be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license & safe driving record, with the exception of Day Care. Two (2) forms of identification showing proof of eligibility to work in the United States, i.e., such as a driver license & social security card will be required. Application and resume submitted will remain active for this job submission only and be kept on file until this position is filled. Apply to only one position at a time to be considered for employment.