Duties and responsibilities: Under general supervision, identifies and implements nursing interventions and evaluated results for a wide variety of patient populations. Directs and acts as resource to other members of the nursing team as assigned. Promotes compliance and support of policies. Achieves trust in professional collegial relationships.
- Must be able to work at least 4 shifts per month.
- Must possess a valid California RN License.
- Current BLS-C or BART Certification.
- Must have 1 year of recent acute care experience in Telemetry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to function in a high paced environment.
- ACLS Certification
- Able to work variable shifts, weekends and holidays.