Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 60 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. At its Los Angeles facility, Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifolsusa.com/
Job Responsibilities : The Thrombate Specialty Sales Representative will be responsible for calling on target hospitals that are located across the assigned territory which includes North and Central Georgia as well as South Carolina. Position requires candidate to be located in the assigned territory and perform the following duties:
- Promote Thrombate III ® to Hematologists, Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, Pharmacists, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Blood Bankers and Nurses with a goal of exceeding financial objectives within the assigned territory.
- Create and execute a territory business plan that is in line with the national sales and marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing, national/corporate account managers, and external stakeholders.
- Analyze account and physician sales data and adjust territory business plan accordingly.
- Use Microsoft applications as well as Grifols customer management system in order to track call activity and sales progress.
- Manage a defined territory travel/expense and promotional funds budget.
- Follow all Grifols and PHARMA Compliance Rules.
- Overnight and weekend travel is required and may vary depending on individual territory size and business needs.
Skills/Qualifications/Education: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, or medical device sales and/or marketing, including 2 years hospital account sales experience
- In depth knowledge in the following specialty areas is preferred: Surgery (OR area), Anesthesia, Hematology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Pharmacy and/or Blood Bank)
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in science or healthcare field preferred; advanced degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Documented consistent above-average performance in prior sales positions
- Computer Skills: Knowledgeable in Word, Excel, Statistical software, e.g., Analyse-It
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 4-6 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of one hand with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 35lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Plans work assignments to meet objectives.
Grifols - 18 months ago
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary...