Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a publicly
traded master limited partnership formed in 2002 to
acquire, own and operate a diverse mix of crude oil and
refined products pipelines, and terminalling and storage
facilities, as well as crude oil acquisition and
marketing assets. Our business is characterized by
extensive industry and safety experience, strong
financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility.
Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful
execution of our business strategies have consistently
delivered substantial returns to unit holders.
Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and
terminal throughput, utilizing our crude oil
distribution and marketing expertise to address regional
crude oil supply and demand imbalances, and pursuing
organic growth opportunities as well as strategic
acquisitions that are synergistic with existing assets.
Sunoco Logistics' Crude Trucking department is part of
Sunoco Logistics' Crude Acquisition business. We
currently haul crude oil in Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, and
Louisiana to truck stations throughout these regions.
Our truck fleet helps aggregate the crude oil purchased
from individual leases. The Ticket Management
Supervisor- SXL Fleet reports directly to the Logistics
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Ticket Management
Supervisor – 3rd Party Carrier:
Responsible for the supervision of all activities
related to ticket flow for the Sunoco contract carriers,
including the set up of third party carriers to send and
receive master data and ticket data. Supervise and
direct 3rd party tickets analysts to monitor all ticket
flow for the 3rd party fleet and review reports to make
sure of accurate and timely system feed. Supervise
reconciliation activities including checking invoice
data against ticket data. Assist with 3rd party on
boarding process and act as a team lead for 3rd party
ticket set up such us Oildex or other 3rd party carrier
party tickets are accurate and timely and prepared
- Supervise ticket analyst work to ensure all 3rd
for feed into various required systems.
various systems and interfaces. Ensure systems are
- Ensure daily reconciliation of tickets between
accurate and ticket data feeds are on time. (System
includes TouchStar, Plads and Coins).
systems including ticket data vs invoice
- Review reports reconciling tickets between various
ensure accurate charges vs contracted rates
- Supervise weekly carrier invoice reconciliation to
(mileages, mileage rates and ancillary charges).
Monitor and provide data required to produce 3rd
- Review performance reports for .3rd party carriers.
party carrier scorecards.
implementation and the maintenance of systems used
- Participate in the design, the selection, the
to send and receive ticket data and master data from
3rd party carriers.
reconciliation to station logs.
- Manage ticket analyst team to ensure ticket
Required education or minimum level and Software
supply chain finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Business, logistics,
- Minimum of 3 years in a ticket analyst role or
with mainframe applications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and familiar
- Understanding of payroll practices, and knowledge of
functions in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize, perform and prioritize various
supervision; detail oriented.
- Must be a self starter and able to work with minimal
with a diverse workforce and with various levels
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
- Must be a team player, and able to work effectively
within the organization.
Sunoco Logistics - 16 months ago