POSITION: Ticket Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: VP of Ticket Sales & Service, Executive Ticketing Staff
The Ticket Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Ticket Sales and Service Department with the day to day operations of the department. This position reports to the VP of Ticket Sales & Service, and will work closely with the executive ticketing staff. The Cleveland Browns offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Provide primary administrative support to Vice President, Directors and Managers in the Ticket Sales and Service Department
• Maintain budget spreadsheet tracking approved purchase orders and invoices for entire department
• Coordinate and execute departmental events, such as the Draft Day Party, Select-A-Seats, and Family Night
• Works with other departments to participate in planning and execution of any sales related event
• Serves as main contact and coordinator for any outside sales events (e.g. Trade Shows, Street Fairs)
• Generate letters, collateral, and any other information/correspondence on behalf of the ticket sales department for internal and external purposes, including mass mailings, e-mail blasts, event invitations, flyers, etc.
• Create and generate reports on all “promo” codes utilized by Sales department as well as providing accurate records for accounting
• Game day responsibilities when needed including assisting with department sales and service endeavors, or special events (pre, post and in-game)
• Coordinate fulfillment of in game amenities for clients (National Anthem, Color Guard, Halftime)
• Create and update the Ticket Sales in-game events calendar
• Coordinate Group and Season Sales events (receptions, orientations, mixers and B2Bs) and keep track of all RSVPs for events
• Maintain merchandise inventory and budget for both season and group sales department
• Facilitates all Group/Facility ‘Special Requests’ (e.g. corporate/organization logo give-away items, pre-game event/facility signage requests, décor requests, etc.)
• Coordinate with Community Outreach and Marketing departments for team signings, player appearances, and other needs
• Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A college degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to prioritize while handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills along with strong creative, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of staff,
clientele and vendors
• Strong knowledge of computer programs. Must be proficient in Excel and database applications
as well as Word and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays when required
No relocation expenses provided
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: I have previously worked for a professional sports organization in a non-internship role. If YES, please describe.
2. YES/NO: I have experience in event planning. If YES, please describe.
3. YES/NO: I have previous budgeting experience. If YES, please describe.
4. Why are you the right fit for this position?
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...