The Providence Bruins Ticket Sales internship is an unpaid position that fulfills a variety of roles within the team’s ticket sales department. Interns will gain experience working in Individual/Group Sales and Day to Day management of the department.
About Providence Sports + Entertainment:
Providence Bruins are an industry leader in building and fostering fans and corporate partners and has a growing staff of over 40 dedicated employees with the singular goal of client satisfaction. We are a fast growing, sales-first agency that sells corporate sponsorships, season tickets, group tickets and corporate hospitality and we are looking for highly motivated Interns people to be a part of our company.
This Is A Ticket Sales Internship:
• Assist in the daily operations of the Providence Bruins Ticket Sales Department
• Learn ticket sales process
• Learn how to organize group nights
• Creating and maintaining ticket sales databases and spreadsheets
• Research and generate sales leads
• Provide customer service to Clients and implement customer relations programs both on and off site
• Work at least 10 hours a week
• Work home games as assigned
• Must maintain professional attitude and appearance, and willing to work hard
• Must be college student, working towards a career in sports management
• Preference given to those who wish to work in sales
Local Candidates Only – Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts
Candidates for this position must be seeking a degree and have a drive to obtain a career in sales. Sales and/or sports experience is a plus but not required and the candidate must have a serious work ethic, self-motivation, accountability and strong written and verbal communication skills.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Do you have local housing in the Providence, RI area?
2. 2. What is the timeframe of when you would be able to start and end the internship?
3. 3. Are you able to work at least 10 hours a week?