Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
Ticket Sales Representative - Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (Scottsdale, AZ)
Definition : Under limited supervision from the Ticket Manager, the Ticket Sales Agent will provide excellent customer service while administering the sale and distribution of game tickets.
- A seasonal position where local candidates are preferred*
Essential Functions : The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with the best guest experience possible while administering the sale and distribution of game tickets in person and by phone at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Responsibilities include balancing cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift, providing information regarding pricing, availability and seating locations throughout the ballpark and performing duties according to ticket office policies and procedures guide.
This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
- Responsible for the sale and distribution of game tickets, balancing cash receipts and credit card payments, according to established ticket office policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with ticket purchases, including providing information regarding pricing, availability and seating locations throughout the ballpark.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in a fast-paced game-day environment
- Familiar with full range of ticket packages, promotions and plans in order to upsell and cross-promote products.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills are required
- Must be a team player who works well with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds