Ticket Sales Representative – Springfield Falcons (Springfield, MA)
The Springfield Falcons, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, are seeking a highly motivated Account Representative. This position will be responsible for generating revenue through season, mini-plan and group ticket sales. Must be self-disciplined, possess strong follow-up skills, and have exceptional time management skills.
• Generate revenue for the Springfield Falcons through the sale of season, mini-plan and group ticket sales
• Knowledge of all Falcons product lines including season plans, partial plans and group sales packages
• Identify and target prospects for group tickets
• Develop and implement theme nights
• Meet or exceed all established activity and sales goals
• Present weekly sales reports to management
• Must be able and eager to work non-traditional flexible hours; to include nights, weekends, and events
• Four year college degree preferred
• Ticket sales experience is a bonus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team oriented
• Proficient computer skills
• Effective time management skills
> The American Hockey League (AHL) is the top professional hockey league in North America outside the National Hockey League (NHL). It...