With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Cordless, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Department Description: Artist Arena is a leading Artist to Fan Services Company. Artist Arena utilizes advances in technology to create new income and promotional opportunities for today's biggest recording artists. Artist Arena also specializes in the needs of emerging and re-emerging artists.
High Level Job Description: The Ticketing Manager is responsible for daily logistics and implementation of ticketing packages- including – creating, maintaining and overseeing new ticketing sites and the data entry of ticket allocations into said sites.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Creation and implementation of new client ticketing sites
- Maintenance of ticketing sites
- Entering/uploading data into back end of Ticketing site
- Responsible for box office communication(s) on day of show
- Set and meet specific deadlines with regards to Ticketing campaigns
- Coordinate logistics with tour crew/on site concierge to create seamless experience for the fan
- Creation and maintenance of daily lists of customer data for use by the artist management and fulfillment department
- Liaise with our customer service, fulfillment, and ticketing departments to ensure customer satisfaction is met in all aspects
- Explicit attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey information efficiently
- Excellent customer relation’s skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to take initiative, see things that need to be done without being told
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability, willing to take responsibility
- Ability to thrive in a very time-sensitive, “under-the-gun” deadline-meeting capacity
- Ability to think conceptually, while attending to details
- Ability to work in an open team environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Loves music and understands the “fan” mentality
- Detailed knowledge of the Ticketing and Live Entertainment industry
- Excellent MS Office Skills – Proficient in Excel
- Experience with web-based software applications
- Ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the music industry (experience working directly with artist managers, booking agencies, and promoters is preferred)
- Ideal candidate will be ahead of the learning curve
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company’s Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee’s religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2011 Warner Music Inc.
Warner Music Group
- 3 years ago - save job