The Specialist, End User Services role should have strong and professional IT customer support skills, strong technical skills and the ability to exceed customer's expectations. This individual should be solution orientated, have a proactive attitude and be a self-starter.
Specialist - End User Services
The Specialist, End User Services performs the Deskside tasks below:
Travel required (Support for off-site conferences and of executives homes)
- Providing professional, thorough and timely user support for all US Corporate customers, with particular attention to Senior Executives in the NY Office. This includes resolving desktop, laptop, printers and other hardware issues, as well as issues with proprietary software applications. It also includes proactively trouble shooting all technologies provided to users (e.g., Reuters, Client, iPhones, cell phones, blackberry's and tablets).
- White-glove customer support to executive floor, focusing on constantly monitoring of Senior Executive desktop issues to ensure customer satisfaction and taking the extra step to do the above and beyond.
- Liaising between client, IBM and Client resources to deliver Deskside support.
- Creating and maintaining relationships of trust, reliability and dependability with customers along with follow-up from previous issues.
- Setting up meetings in conference rooms, video conferences (Polycom), and Cisco Telepresence in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as the escalation point for advanced and complex technical problems.
- Developing, Writing and Delivering customer training material as required or requested.
- Monitoring of senior management desktop issues to ensure customer satisfaction using global ticketing tool.
- Proactively seeking solutions to common problems and provide continuous service improvement ideas.
- Receives and completes all medium/complex projects requested by the Manager, End User Services.
- Perform all other duties as required and requested.