Wurth Baer Supply Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tint Specialist at our Kansas City, MO facility. We are one of the nations leading suppliers of decorative and functional hardware, laminate, tools, shop supplies, panel products and other fine products to the woodworking industry. We are currently seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Tint Specialist to contribute to our success and sale of wood coatings and finishes. |
Primary responsibilities will be to service Wurth Baer Supplys customers to the fullest extent. The Tint Specialist will take initial direction from the Coatings Manager regarding customer expectations and color requirements. Daily responsibilities will consist of catalyzing the various coatings, mixing tints to customer specifications, assisting in maintaining equipment, dispensers, and the appearance of the work area. High expectation to exude positive customer service when dealing directly with customers in the Will Call or on the phone regarding requests and inquiries.
- Possess a thorough understanding of color theory and color harmony.
- Able to visually distinguish, coordinate, and eye match custom colors
- Have obtained experience within the field of stains, tints, coatings, and/or finishes
- Able to efficiently operate paint tinting and shaking equipment
- Able to provide exceptional service to all customers, in a professional and friendly manner
- Able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods
- Able to perform broad range of stocking and merchandising duties, which may involve bending at the waist, kneeling, crouching, stooping, squatting and climbing ladders
- Able to lift, load and stock 5-gallon containers to a height of 4 feet throughout the day
This position is located within our Warehouse Operations. As time permits and if all tinting/mixing requirements have been fulfilled, the Tint Specialist will be expected to assist in the warehouse (ex: receiving, packing, shipping, etc).
Wurth Baer Supply Company is a successful company with 60 years of history. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Please apply via CareerBuilder or in person at 7440 East 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64126
For more information about Wurth Baer Supply Company and the products we sell, please visit our website: www.wurthbaersupply.com
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard