This position is assigned to our Pacific, MO facility. Training will be completed on 2nd shift with eventual assignment to 3rd shift.
- Help ensure all production jobs are set-up accurately daily, including area preparation
- Perform daily periodic maintenance on Tipper & Capper machines
- Participate in daily production by running both the Tipper & Capper machines
- Assist in completing change overs on the Tipper/Capper machines
- Perform minor adjustments throughout a production run, to ensure the highest quality
- Complete production paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, to communicate with team & management
- Maintain a clean & safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol & SOP’s
- Good mechanical ability and troubleshooting skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good mathematical skills
- Great communication practices
- Ability to read and follow production instructions
- Excellent reliability
PLZ Aeroscience Corporation - 6 months ago
PLZ Aeroscience offers much more than simply aerosol and liquid packaging. Beginning with our chemists performing the necessary analytical...