Reports to: Tire Sales & Service Manager
• Tire Sales and Service
• Sale, Removal, and Replacement of tires up to but not limited to Commercial vehicles
• Inventory Control
• Roadside Assistance
• Technician will be responsible for assisting customers with roadside services up to but not limited to Jumpstarts, Fuel, and Vehicle Lockouts.
• Facilities Maintenance
• Technician will be responsible for maintaining store appearance both inside and out (trash, showers, bathrooms and parking lot)
• Technician will be responsible for equipment repair and preventative maintenance (ex. Refrigeration coils, A/C filters, and Diesel/Gas Pumps)
• Technician will be responsible for weekly and monthly projects
• Must work a variety of shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experienced in Tire, Lube Express, or mechanically inclined skills preferred
• Maintenance background a plus
• Criminal Background, MVR, and Drug Screen required
• Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work in close quarters (ex. Commercial Vehicle Wheel Wells)
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to follow directions
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 17 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...