Welcome to excitement and opportunity, welcome to Toyota Financial Services (TFS). If you're a motivated individual, then TFS is the destination you've been looking for.
Since opening its doors in 1983, Toyota Financial Services has grown from a small company with eight associates to one that currently employs approximately 3,300 associates nationwide with managed assets in excess of $81 billion. At TFS, tomorrow means rising to the challenges of a changing marketplace by promoting a high-performance culture that will allow us to develop better solutions, programs, and services for both existing and new customers. Our commitment to delivering extraordinary customer care creates the trust and loyalty that drives our business.
As a Title Processing Representative, you will be responsible for the processing of various administrative activities generated via: account work queues, databases/reports and incoming correspondences (i.e., remittances, invoices, titles, customer/dealer/vendor generated correspondences, etc.).
- Documenting activities on customer accounts such as: title release, title follow-up, account maintenance, bankruptcy status, total loss, transfer of equity and lease, etc.
- Contacting appropriate agencies/vendors to secure information needed to complete title processing.
- Contacting customer or dealer personnel directly as needed to fulfill requests or tasks.
- Complying with all internal and regulatory guidelines regarding title release and associated product refund eligibility e.g. title release.
- Ensure compliance to TFS Policy and related standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Meet workgroup established expectations for production and quality
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer based systems simultaneously to complete tasks (multitasking)
Toyota Financial Services rewards both individual and organizational results with well-balanced compensation, benefits and perquisite programs. Our associates, our enthusiasm, and our dedication are the foundation of our success. If you are ready for a new destination, we would like to hear from you.
Good oral and written communications skills
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
Proficiency in keyboarding skills required
Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday
Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives
Ability to accurately record work activities and manual processing items
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Outlook
Proficiency in keyboarding skills required.
To learn more about us, please visit:
Our associates, our enthusiasm, and our dedication are the foundation of our success. The difference between the ordinary and the extraordinary is you! We are Toyota Financial Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We E-verify. Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click
Administrative & Clerical
TFS - Toyota Financial Services
Jan 31, 2014, 6:09:21 PM
Toyota - 13 months ago
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...