IBM Sales and Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. Our mission is to deliver the world’s best solutions to our clients.
Do you want to join a dynamic and fun professional inside sales team, where continuous learning, teaming and creativity are valued? IBM is recruiting individuals with prior sales experience, or with sales aptitude, who want to build their selling skills and credentials with a world class inside sales team. Your selling efforts will mostly target corporate and public sector businesses in North America. You will be calling prospects to discuss their business environment, identify their business priorities, and to determine the most appropriate IBM TRIRIGA solutions to meet their needs.
As a member of our inside sales force, you will receive extensive training and support to help you build your core skills in selling, sales tools and processes and IBM products and solutions. We will continue to invest in you and your development on an ongoing basis to help you broaden and deepen your skills and performance over time.
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects for the TRIRIGA product line
- Generate Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSO)
- Identify key decision makers within target organizations
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospects
- Educate prospects on new releases, products and upcoming events
- Interact with prospects in order to drive sales
- Solicit and develop new accounts and prospects through heavy volume calling
- Act on leads generated by the marketing department
- Research contact details from leads and lists provided
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and defined objectives
- Your principal responsibilities will be to generate and qualify new TRIRIGA sales opportunities
Basic knowledge in selling or sales aptitude
Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
At least 2 years experience in selling or sales aptitude
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 2 years ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...