Suretech Completions USA (Suretech), an affiliate of Sanjel Corporation, is a Canadian-based down-hole tool company specializing in multi-stage technologies. Powered by innovation, ingenuity and a passion for Pride by Performance, Suretech is continuously growing and evolving its expertise to achieve efficiency with cutting-edge tool designs.
Suretech is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of Suretech Completions USA, the Tool Coordinator will report directly to the District Manager and is accountable for contributing to the Assembly operations at the district.
- Partakes in all training required before undertaking any job
- Establishes in collaboration with Management methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments
- Contributes in the assembly of a variety of products accurately, meeting Quality and Safety standards with general supervision, and applying knowledge of product function and application
- Collaborates in the use of company supplied pressure testing equipment and applies knowledge of pressure testing systems as per company standards in order to meet intent of design and verify quality, workmanship and functionality
- Partners together with Management in the maintenance of production tools and equipment to quality and safety standards
- Collaborates together with Management in the verification of the completion of proper parts usage inventory record sheets in collaboration with Inventory Employees
- Completes all required paperwork accurately, legibly and promptly meeting all required deadlines
- Verifies that work areas and equipment are clean
Suretech offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Assembly operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with down hole tool technology
- Previous experience with a completion service company is desirable
- Familiar with, but not limited to, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), H2S Certificate, WHMIS and TDG
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
- Articulated knowledge and ability in blueprint and component identification
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of industry specific acronyms and tool names
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude including knowledge of industry specific tool and equipment usage and mechanical parts and assembly dimensions and tolerance
- Experience in accurately reading, understanding and interpreting drawings and layouts complimented by excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Skilled in teamwork including a willingness to continuously and proactively collaborate, share and seek information and guidance through open dialogue
- Ability to delegate, manage and lead teams
- Ability in the use of all pertinent hand tools and rework techniques
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . To ensure your application is processed and reviewed as quickly as possible, please indicate " Tool Coordinator " as advertised through _____", in the subject line of your message.
Sanjel Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard