Suretech Completions (USA) Inc. (Suretech), an affiliate of Sanjel Corporation, is a Canadian-based down-hole tool company specializing in multi-stage technologies. Powered by innovation, ingenuity and a passion for Pride by Performance, Suretech is continuously growing and evolving its expertise to achieve efficiency with cutting-edge tool designs.
Suretech is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of Suretech Completions USA, the Tool Service Technician will report directly to the District Manager and will be located at our Cibolo location. The primary function of this position is to oversee and install Suretech Completions equipment at customer job sites.
- Abide by the policies set forth in Suretech Completions’ Safety manuals, wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for the job
- Account for, caliper and measure all Suretech equipment against job specifications
- Perform hydraulic calculations including displacements, capacities, buoyancies, and pressures
- Accurately complete field tickets, schematics, and job reports
- Effectively communicate and work with customers, rig personnel and other third party personnel
- Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and ready for service
- Completes all required paperwork accurately, legibly and promptly while meeting required deadlines
- Completes other duties, special assignments and projects as required
Suretech offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
- Experience in a similar role at a multi-stage fracturing tool company
- Minimum of four years of experience with down hole tool technology
- Completion of high school or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of rig and drilling principles
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of industry specific acronyms and tool names
- Experience in accurately reading, understanding and interpreting drawings and layouts complimented by excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure your application is processed and reviewed as quickly as possible, please indicate “T ool Service Technician ” as advertised through _____”, in the subject line of your message.
Sanjel Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard