Suretech Completions (USA) Inc. (Suretech), an affiliate of Sanjel Corporation, is a Canadian-based down-hole tool company specializing in multi-stage technologies. Powered by innovation, ingenuity and a passion for Pride by Performance, Suretech is continuously growing and evolving its expertise to achieve efficiency with cutting-edge tool designs.
Suretech is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of Suretech Completions USA, the Tool Service Technician will report directly to the Manager - Suretech US Operations and will be located at our Williston location. The primary function of this position is to oversee and install Suretech Completions equipment at customer job sites.
- Abide by the policies set forth in Suretech Completions’ Safety manuals, wears appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for the job
- Account for, caliper and measure all Suretech equipment against job specifications
- Perform hydraulic calculations including displacements, capacities, buoyancies, and pressures
- Accurately complete field tickets, schematics, and job reports
- Effectively communicate and work with customers, rig personnel and other third party personnel
- Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and ready for service
- Completes all required paperwork accurately, legibly and promptly while meeting required deadlines
- Completes other duties, special assignments and projects as required
Suretech offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
- Experience in a similar role at a multi-stage fracturing tool company
- Minimum of four years of experience with down hole tool technology
- Completion of high school or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of rig and drilling principles
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of industry specific acronyms and tool names
- Experience in accurately reading, understanding and interpreting drawings and layouts complimented by excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. To ensure your application is processed and reviewed as quickly as possible, please indicate “T ool Service Technician ” as advertised through _____”, in the subject line of your message.
Sanjel provides quality, integrated oilfield services. We help our customers increase the productive potential of their wells through the...