Year Founded: 2000
# of employees:
Location: Morrisville , NC
Current Co. revenue/funding:
Position Title: Tools/Engine Programmer
1. Proficient in C/C++
2. 3D programming experience and have an excellent understanding of 3D mathematics.
3. Help support and extend current engine/C++ libraries including AI, physics, sound, UI, and networking.
1. Help design and implement future tools and technologies for next-generation consoles, portables and PC hardware.
2. Game industry experience with published titles.
3. Console and DirectX programming experience.
Top Selling Points of position:
1. You will be contributing to current and future game concepts!
2. You will be responsible for establishing the vision for the game through collaboration with the studio team.
3. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impact within the company!
We are a premier developer of interactive entertainment software for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Xbox® and Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment systems from Microsoft, Wii(tm) from Nintendo, Nintendo GameCube™ Nintendo DS™, and the PC.
With decades of combined development experience and a proven track record, our skilled team of artists, programmers, and designers have been involved in the development of many great products throughout the years.
We are actively interviewing for this position. Please send your resume ASAP to Michael Griffiths email@example.com . If you would like to refer someone for this position, we offer a $1000.00 referral fee.