Outsell is looking for a proven top-producer, entrepreneurial-minded, highly motivated, results driven candidate to drive new business within Outsell’s Strategic Accounts. The right person is looking for a challenge and want to work for an intellectually stimulating company:
- You can prove successful results, selling solution services to the C-Suite.
- You are intelligent, motivated, and driven.
- You are the whole package – the consummate professional, experienced and in addition to looking the part you have the substance to provide real value add to our most important clients.
- You must travel at least 1/3 of the time. 1/2 is preferred. Clients and target Accounts are mainly on the US East Coast and London, UK.
- You always push yourself to be better and aren’t satisfied with just “making plan.” You’ll exceed annual quotas and view anything less as beneath you.
- You will build new relationships, cultivate existing ones, listen more than you talk, present solutions and close business.
- Prospect, qualify, and close new subscription and Custom business opportunities across Outsell’s core industry segments to exceed quota.
- Develop Strategic Account strategies for all assigned Outsell Strategic Accounts; maintain and manage a consistent pipeline that builds new business within these accounts while working with Outsell’s Solution Architects and Practice Leaders to design and deliver total solutions to clients.
- Work with industry analysts to align Outsell sales strategy with the transformation sweeping the publishing and information management industry.
- Partner with Outsell’s Client Services team to ensure client retention and renewal within all assigned accounts.
- Travel required both internationally and domestically.
- Must exceed quota.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of professional business development experience, including at least 4+ years selling to senior level executives. Experience in the information/research industry desirable. Will consider a super star with great intangible selling skills. This is 70% Hunter role 30% Farmer.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated track record in new sales performance as an individual contributor. Proven ability to meet or exceed quota with year over year sales overachievement.
- Able to effectively sell to multiple levels in an organization from Director to President/CEO.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication, project management, and presentation skills. Superior listening skills.
- A self-starter with proven experience working in fast-changing, entrepreneurial environments. Ability to take action quickly, efficiently and effectively essential.
- Highly organized with demonstrated experience solving problems quickly and creatively. Understands and drives for improvements.
- Flexibility, with a positive response to new challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism.
What Outsell Offers You:
In a nutshell, a lot of rope! If you have high freedom needs and can still manage to work with other team members, this could be the right position for you. It’s high visibility and with it comes the responsibility to be highly successful. We expect you to manage your activities as a senior team member. You’ll influence other team members – this position offers upward mobility and the potential responsibilities of a senior Outsell executive.
Is this person you? Write me directly, email@example.com and tell me why you’re the game changer for Outsell.
It is important that the successful candidate reflect Outsell's core values:
At Outsell, we strive to delight our clients and provide a " wow ” experience whenever possible. In all things we do, we attempt to achieve win-win-win outcomes through:
Service. We are client-centered, good listeners, easy to do business with, and focused on high-touch relationships.
Innovation and creativity. We are can-do, agile, and embrace change.
Integrity. We are honest, ethical, and direct in all of our dealings.
Accountability. We say what we’ll do, do what we say, and do the right thing.
Results. We are committed to helping our clients achieve high-quality, actionable results.
Influence. We are a trusted advisor and unbiased thought-leader.
Teamwork. We collaborate with our clients and each other.
Fun, freedom and family. We get the job done on a schedule that works for each of us, our clients, and our colleagues.
Kaizen. We are always learning and improving.
Commitment. We are stewards of what we stand for, focused on running a financially healthy business while being active citizens in the world.
Outsell, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard