This is an exclusive retained search being conducted by Talence Group LLC for a Fortune 100 organization.
What our client needs:
In this critical touch screen engineering role, you will be involved the development of groundbreaking new wearable devices for a Fortune 100 company that is a forefront technology leader for mobile gadgets.
You will be driving innovative product design from concept investigation to design analysis to successful execution, bringing new and exciting wearable devices to life.
If this fits your background, please contact me immediately. This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer products.
This is an excellent opportunity that doesn’t come up very often. If you have a passion for wearable technology and devices with expertise in Touch Screen Technology, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do:
- Investigate best touch technologies from potential suppliers and help choose appropriate vendors and technologies on a project-to-project basis.
- Define touch module specifications and manage vendors during the design process.
- Perform the necessary testing and review test results from the vendors to ensure the performance specifications are met.
- Identify all open engineering issues and drive them to closure in a timely fashion to support project needs including engineering builds and initial ramp.
- Qualify additional sources as needed.
- Study new system level features and work closely with HW engineers to come up with comprehensive test strategies to evaluate them.
- Drive innovative product design and execution from concept investigation and design analysis to successful production execution.
Total Compensation: $140K - 180K + full benefits including: matching 401K, stock, 8 week sabbatical leave, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- Ability to be a highly motivated self-starter and team player with a lot of passion to contribute to the design.
- Capacity to thrive in a dynamic startup-like environment.
- Possess deep knowledge of touch technology tradeoffs such as power consumption, display and power adaptor noise immunity, sensitivity, etc.
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to multitask across various disciplines and tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with strength in offering innovative solutions.
- Exceptional ability to clearly and concisely present technical data.
- Willingness to overseas travel as needed.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in touch technologies (resistive, capacitive, optical, etc)
- 2 years experience of high volume manufacturing technologies and production variance and/or hands-on display design experience would be a plus.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 4+ years experience or Master's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3+ years experience in developing consumer products.
Talence Group LLC - 8 months ago
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...