Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Project Manager, Construction Manager
Positions Supervised: N/A
Amount of Travel Required: 100%
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
This position is responsible for assisting with installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance for wireless radio and antenna systems on elevated structures.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with a covered disability to perform the essential functions of the position as long as an undue hardship is not imposed.
- Travels to customer premises to assist in the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of wireless systems
- Installs raceways and wire, controls, machinery, and distribution equipment under the supervision of an experienced Tower Crew Supervisor
- Performs civil scopes in support of radio systems cabling & grounding, interconnects or DC power distribution
- Installs and bends conduit using manual, mechanical, and hydraulic benders
- Performs wire and cable pulls
- Performs material handling duties on the jobsite
- Maintains compliance with company policies
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, Company, and customer-specific safety requirements
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment, and jobsite
- Attends company meetings as required by supervisor
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Commitment to understanding and valuing differences among people.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate/conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Goal-Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Healthy, Sustainable Work - Commitment to fostering a healthy, safe workplace in which team members can deliver quality services that best utilize the resources (people, property, and financial assets) of the company and minimize the impact on the environment.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Maintains a positive work atmosphere through effective interactions and communications with clients, co-workers, customers, and management.
- Mechanical Ability - Ability to understand how things work.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that effect employee safety.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Well Workplace - Ability to identify and act on opportunities that improve the informational, behavioral, and physical components of work which positively impact individual and team member health, wellness, and safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
A High School Diploma or GED and 0-1 year(s) of experience, OR
Any other combination of education and experience as determined by management
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
N (Not Applicable)
Reach Above Shoulder
12 lbs or less
Climbing 200’ +
Squat or Kneel
N (Not Applicable)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to work at elevated heights
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Safety Glasses, Hard Hat, Safety Shoes, Gloves, Harness, Respirators
Work is performed primarily in outdoor settings with regular exposure to cold, heat, direct sunlight, dirt, hazardous electrical/specialty systems equipment and wiring, and underground and elevated heights. Duties also include, stooping, stretching, digging, trenching, excavating, and moving and installing heavy electrical and specialty systems equipment.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Faith Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage the hiring and promotion of women and minorities.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an employee-owned, full-service electrical, engineering, and technology systems contractor operating in Georgia,...