Union Wireless is seeking an additional crew member for our tower construction team. This position is scheduled to work 9 days/on and 5 days/off YEAR ROUND. THIS IS NOT A SEASONAL POSITION. Union's cellular buildout is throughout Wyoming, parts of Colorado, and the northern most parts of Utah.
During scheduled work periods, crew members travel in company vehicles and are paid for travel time. Position performs general construction of cellular sites including site excavation, foundations, footings, power installation, steel tower stacking, building,and carpentry. Our buildout schedule is agressive, and we need individuals who appreciate the opportunity to stay actively employed year round.
This position includes company benefits for medical, dental, and life plus 401k with generous employer contributions. Vacation, sick, holiday and other benefits apply.
Hiring Compensation range is $16.54 per hour with experienced individuals eligible for consideration at a rate up to $19.00 per hour.
- 3-5 years construction experience in civil or commercial construction
- Backhoe experience
- Concrete foundation/pouring experience
- Electrical or power installation
- Fitness and ability to climb towers up to 150 feet, required
- Willingness to travel and be away from home for extended periods
- Willingness to work extended overtime hours
- Structural steel and welding experience preferred
- High School Diploma
- Valid operators' license
- CDL A license preferred
- Insurable driving record
Union Wireless - 13 months ago