Responsible for building and maintenance of cell towers. Will complete scopes of work assigned while ensuring safety, quality, timelines and financial expectations are met for commercial deployment of services.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, climb towers and work on roof tops.
- Ability to learn proper climbing techniques and follow general work safety requirements.
- Ability to operate a boom lift.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to complete job requests with minimal supervision.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), plus
- Two years of technical school training.
- Two years of industry experience, preferred.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Entry level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Entry level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Entry level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
Certificates & Licenses
- Auto insurance
- Valid drivers license
- Must have or obtain documented Authorized Climber and Competent Climber/Rescue certification from an accredited institution that meets Federal standards.
· Basic mechanical abilities with hand tools and simple power tools.
· Experience installing, terminating, and testing all aspects of a wireless communication site, a plus.
· Knowledge of grounding specifications required.
· Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and calculation of fractions, percentages, ratio, and measurements.
· Knowledge of measurements such as length, height, width, inches, feet, and meters.
· Primary language used to perform this job is English.
Perfect 10 - 13 months ago
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...