Provides front end and departmental asset protection support to reduce incidents of fraud, theft and shrink exposure.
· Respond to all incident of EAS alarm activation; verification of purchase receipts against merchandise when EAS is activated; ensure merchandise is deactivated for guests; educate cashiers on proper deactivation procedures.
· Provide guest service to guests displaying suspicious behavior, such as Alert Signals.
· AP Specialists will not become involved in shoplifting apprehensions. Specialists will observe behavior, attempt to deter by utilizing guest service, and report any attempts by subjects to steal merchandise, money, or supplies; or attempt to defraud through counterfeit or fraud activity. Upon observation of such incidents Specialists will follow Store Operating Procedure guidelines.
· Assist management team with in-store exception reports, including POS adjustments and COSA reporting; provide monitoring and escorting support during register pulls; provide monitoring during armored card pickups/deliveries.
· Ensure safety hazards are identified and corrected throughout the day; work with store team members to increase safety awareness; ensure the safety of guests and team members at store closing.
· Utilize Closed Circuit Television for reporting and documentation purposes.
· Ensure that the store is properly secured, including a review of emergency exits, dock doors, trash compactors, etc.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong written skills
· CCTV knowledge desired, but not required
· Basic Microsoft Office program knowledge
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping...