JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:|
Perform all track maintenance functions within approved guidelines and as directed by Foreman.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
- Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
- Responsible for maintaining of the race track for jogging and training and racing during the season as directed by immediate foreman.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance buildings clean and secure as well as surrounding yard area.
- Responsible for all general maintenance and repair of minor problems throughout the race track as directed by immediate foreman.
- Ensure adherence to all OSHA regulations and internal safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for upkeep of lawn, all tracks and barns.
- Operates company vehicles as required.
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections on all equipment as assigned.
- Supports other Maintenance Engineers as needed and assigned.
- Responsible for all back stretch clean up and barn maintenance as directed by immediate foreman.
- Responsible for cleaning horse manure from paddocks and assigned stables.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required, valid driver's license, and experience with tractor equipment.
- 2 years ago - save job
Tioga Downs opened June 9, 2006 with a 5/8 mile harness racetrack including a
Grand stand, over 800 Video Gaming Machines, and Simulcast...