My client a top investment bank has a headcount for a credit analyst in their Trade Finance team to work on the desk in New York.
My client is willing to pay a competitive base and bonus to attract one of the best candidates in the market.
- Analyze various elements of credit risk of corporate finance and other transactions presented to the Credit Department by various business units and presenting concise written executive summaries / comments of credit analysis to the management of the Credit department
- Prepare credit applications and/or credit memos for existing client
- Provide support, as a part of deal teams from time to time, on other trade related transactions that are either originated by other team members.
- Term sheet negotiation / review of facility and security documentation
- Be involved in the credit approval process with the Middle Office
- Liaise with other departments to make sure the transaction runs as smoothly as possible
- Market analyses / country risk assessment
- Financial modeling for cash flow deals
- Monitor and supervise the situation of warning list credits, present written memorandums / reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, workflow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related work / projects as assigned.
- Excellent, proven client liaison skills
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally an additional language (French/Spanish) to English
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- Formal credit training is preferred.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become an integral member of this excellent team. For more information please contact the Structuring team on +1 212 209 7310
Selby Jennings - 16 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...