Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Canada Energy Services, LP are natural gas supply, marketing and distribution companies with offices located in Wichita, Kan. and Calgary, Alberta.
Koch Energy Services, LLC is seeking a motivated and self-driven Trader – Mid Continent to join our team in Houston, TX. This role will have the opportunity to participate in building a business from the ground floor. The ideal candidate will be a team player that has effective planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills. They will also have the ability to form, maintain and grow internal and external relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing gas supply for Mid Continent plants and developing strategies to optimize cost
- Managing daily product and risk position for the Mid Continent assets
- Maximizing and optimizing transportation and storage agreements
- Leveraging demand points to develop trading optionality
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions:
- Be on the desk by 6:45 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. daily
- Available for potential work after hours and on weekends
- 1+ years of professional business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Good critical thinking skills
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly with internal and external parties
- 1+ years of natural gas experience
- 1+ years of work experience with Koch Industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Finance from an accredited institution
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Energy Services, LLC
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 14 months ago