We are seeking experienced Laborers, Carpenters, Concrete Finishers, Excavator Operators, Friction Crane Operators and Hydro Crane Operators for the Prescott, AZ Airport WRF Expansion project.
Successful applicants must have 2-5 years of experience in water/waste water treatment plant or heavy civil construction.
1. Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level
2. Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling—and with good eyesight
3. Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily basis
4. Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding, stairs
5. Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined spaces, high places, and in excavated areas
6. May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or near cranes
7. May work in close contact with other people
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value. We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans and much more!
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
PCL is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
PCL Constructors Inc. - 17 months ago