Our client, an oil trading house are developing their global presence in the Aromatic market and are looking for a senior petrochemical trader to step up and be responsible for the global aromatic book in Houston. They are looking for a senior individual who has extensive experience in the petrochemical markets.
Responsibilities for the petrochemical trading role in Houston :
- Be responsible for building the aromatic trading team globally whilst being based in Houston.
- Build new relationships and maintain relationships with clients and brokers in Asia, Europe and the US.
- Trade petrochemicals, specifically Aromatics to produce a strong positive PnL.
- Coverage of both physical and paper market including exchanges.
- Oversee the completion of operations so the transactions are conducted smoothly.
Skills / Attributes required for the petrochemical trading position in Singapore :
- Director level with 8+ years of trading Petrochemicals
- Have been trading with Aromatics (Benzene, Toluene and Xylenes)
- Be able to reside in Houston and travel on a regular basis.
- Strong PnL figures for the last few years.
- Be able to develop relationships and build a team
Key Words: Aromatics, Petrochemicals, Trading, Benzene, Toluene, Xylenes, Senior, Global, Director, Houston, USA, Physical
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading oil trading house and develop a strong petrochemical team. The individual that is hired will be responsible for the global aromatic trading team whilst being based in Houston.
To apply for the senior petrochemical trading role in Houston please send a word copy of your CV to:
Selby Jennings - 19 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...