Our client, a leading Asian Oil trading house is developing their Houston office. They are keen to get someone on board to run and lead the Crude oil trading book to cover the LATAM markets.
Responsibilities for the Senior Crude Oil Trading role:
• Be responsible for the South American trading book of Crude Oil
• Manage a team that trade across the LATAM markets.
• Build and develop relationships across the region with both suppliers and buyers.
• Trading physical Crude to produce a strong positive PnL
Skills / Attributes required for the Senior Crude Oil Trading role:
• Very good experience and knowledge of the South American crude oil markets
• A minimum of 8+ years experience of profitable crude oil trading is required
• Ideally based in Houston
• Spanish/Portuguese is not essential but is preferred
• Have good relationships within the crude market.
Key Words: Senior, Crude, Oil, LATAM, South America, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Physical, Trading, Houston, USA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Asian trading house to develop their South American crude oil team. The person will be responsible for the trading of crude oil in the LATAM markets. They will build a team and trade to produce positive PnL.
To apply for the Senior Crude oil trading role, please send a word copy of your CV to:
Selby Jennings - 12 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...