- Assist in developing a promo placement strategy based on market research, program demographics, fan bases etc...
- Scheduling of on-air promotional spots to support priorities for the Pac-12 Networks across 7 regional and national networks
- Work with On-Air Promotions to request various creatives and spot lengths with high attention to detail and schedule dates.
- Communicating daily with Network Operations Center regarding timing issues and promo discrepancies
- Attending weekly strategy meeting to discuss weekly and monthly promo plans
- Organize and maintain all promo needs for on-air promotions team daily (lengths/versions/names/numbers).
- Monitor network's on-air look
- Create promo reports
- Provide supervision of any last minute program changes and live broadcasts
- Responsible for final schedule and the distribution of it to on-air users both internal and external
- Additional duties as needed and assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years of previous promo scheduling/strategic planning or like experience; Broadcast/Cable preferred
- Understanding/interest in collegiate sports important
- Individual must be a team player, able to handle multiple tasks, extremely organized, accurate, responsible, flexible, diplomatic and able to work well under pressure.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Google mail.
- Experience with VCI, On-Air Pro and WideOrbit software preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact professionally with all levels
Pac-12 Enterprises - 12 months ago