Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Responsible for scheduling and ensuring commercial advertisements air on cable networks per a client's contract. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
the instructions for ad airing. Reviews contracts for accuracy, and
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters
works with to resolve issues with changes or missing instructions.
inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled
replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and
Advertising contract. Reviews and manages unverified spots.
- Sends final schedules to Insertion Department.
- Performs an Order Verification report and reconciles against
- Assists in maintenance of files.
- Handles billing inquiries.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
This position is located in Norcross GA. Must be comfortable working with computers.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...