The Traffic Coordinator position is responsible for participating in a systematic, well documented, but flexible process to facilitate workflow between Marketing strategy, creative, visual, and production. This position coordinates internal approvals of creative deliverables, including routing copy, layouts, and proofs. Candidate should possess the ability to maintain and influence procedures to enhance the Traffic process.
- Maintain and develop POS sign lists using existing system. Route and publish to marketing team.
- Monitor production schedules for each floorset/promotion, GRO, advertising, CRM
- Review 48 week calendar and inform team members of scheduling changes, conflicts and requests.
- Traffic creative projects to appropriate teams for approval.
- Troubleshoot projects in jeopardy to expedite completion.
- Partner with production, brand guide and store communications on in-store communication and logistic tracking in relation to sign packs, advertising, in-store handouts, direct mail and packaging.
- Open new projects in Traffic Workflow system.
- Conduct weekly status meetings with Creative, Production, and Strategy partners.
- Attend meetings with leadership to provide information and collect notes for distribution
- Reinforce process with Marketing and VSS partners.
- Create Sign Packs for Marketing.
- Issue marketing POS information to In-Store group for alignment.
- Coordinate product testing efforts with Merchants & Testing teams.
- Traffic and enforce schedules and deadlines when necessary.
Victoria's Secret, a member of the Limited Brands family, is the most powerful, best-recognized and sexiest lingerie brand in the world. Victoria's Secret inspires confidence with fashion, glamour and a touch of fantasy through its assortment of intimate apparel, beauty products, sleepwear, hosiery, and more. The Victoria's Secret brand, from its one-of-a-kind broadcast fashion show and supermodel Angels to its iconic striped shopping bag are known and desired the world over.
- 1-2 years experience in traffic/coordination related position, previous retail, agency or marketing experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Computer literate, PC and Macintosh
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in high stress- tight deadline environment
VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES
Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll find a...