Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. has an opening for a Mid-Level Traffic Engineer in our Columbia, MD and Falls Church, VA Offices.
Duties of the position:
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- Experience with traffic operations and traffic modeling
- Perform complex traffic analysis
- Signal and ITS design
- Traffic safety
- Hands-on knowledge in Microstation CAD
Please send or email your resume along with a cover letter identifying the position for which you are interested to:
- Bachelors of Science from a U.S. University in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- EIT certificate is required
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in MicroStation (preferred) or AutoCAD (2nd choice)
- Knowledge of traffic models such as CORSIM, VISSIM, HCS, SYNCHRO is a must
- Working knowledge of the MUTCD and Highway Capacity Manual
- Experience in Traffic Signal Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
7055 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. (SWA) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Columbia, MD with offices in Maryland,...