Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. has an opening for a Senior-Level Traffic Engineer in our Columbia, MD and Falls Church, VA offices.
Duties of the position:
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- Delivery of complete traffic engineering and ITS projects including of traffic analyses, engineering reports, civil and electrical design, public meetings and presentations, bid ready design plans, specifications and cost estimates
- Lead an internal team of traffic engineers, analysts, and designers
- Assisting senior engineers and managers with technical proposals, and business development
- Lead traffic engineering studies and prepare final technical reports
- Perform traffic modeling and simulation studies using Synchro, CORSIM, VISSIM, HCS and SIDRA.
- Perform signal timing (evaluation and optimization) studies and prepare technical reports
- Represent our company at technical meetings
Please send or email your resume along with a cover letter identifying the position for which you are interested to:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- P.E. registration with the State of Maryland, or Commonwealth of Virginia
- PTOE is desirable
- Bachelors or Master of Science from a U.S. University in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in MicroStation or AutoCAD
- Knowledge of traffic models such as CORSIM, VISSIM, HCS, SYNCHRO is a must
- Thorough knowledge of the MUTCD and Highway Capacity Manual
- Experience in Traffic Signal Design and Traffic Analysis
- Experience supervising at least two staff members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents only
- Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
Attention: Kariann Kuchak
7055 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. - 11 months ago
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. (SWA) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Columbia, MD with offices in Maryland,...