Duties & Responsibilities:
• Successfully complete new Corpsmember orientation and training.
• Work on a crew with approximately 10 young adults completing service and conservation
projects throughout the Denver metro area.
• Complete conservation projects on public lands throughout the Denver metro area and Front
Range. Project examples are trail construction and maintenance, fencing, campground
improvements, noxious weed eradication, wildlife habitat improvements and public land
maintenance and clean up.
• May be required to participate in Colorado Cares National Service Day.
• Fully participate in environmental education, leadership development, civic engagement,
healthy lifestyles, career development, and service learning activities.
• Fully participate in all technical trainings related to the service projects.
• Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
• Adhere to the rules and regulations specified in the MHYC Employee and Corpsmember
• Diligently practice Leave No Trace techniques.
Mile High Youth Corps - 7 months ago