Successfully complete new Corpsmember orientation and training.
• Work on a crew with approximately 11 young adults completing service and conservation projects throughout the Denver metro area.
• Complete conservation projects on public lands throughout the Denver metro area and Front Range. Project examples are trail construction and maintenance, fencing, campground improvements, noxious weed eradication, wildlife habitat improvements and public land
maintenance and clean up.
• May be required to participate in Make a Difference Day, October 26, 2013.
• Fully participate in environmental education, leadership development, civic engagement, healthy lifestyles, career development, and service learning activities.
• Fully participate in all technical trainings related to the service projects.
• Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
• Adhere to the rules and regulations specified in the MHYC Employee and Corpsmember Handbooks.
• Diligently practice Leave No Trace techniques.
MHYC provides young adults with comprehensive services to help them develop technical job skills, prepare for the workforce and achieve...