Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is seeking highly driven individuals to grow
with us as a
Trainee Territory Manager (Bilingual English / Japanese).
For this role, a 12-month training period will take place at our site in
Los Angeles (Perris), CA
. At the end of the training period, you will relocate to
to work in an outside sales (Territory Manager) position.
Intrigued? Please read on to learn more...
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the world, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 55+ years in business. And, we’ll make sure we help you achieve your own goals along the way. We deliver our Trainee Territory Managers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary & paid overtim
omprehensive health & dental benefits.
- 401(k) & employee share purchase plan, both with company matching.
- Paid relocation (where applicable).
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Ongoing sales training and professional development.
- Real opportunities to advance your career.
Grab your steel-toed boots! In this program, you’ll train to become a Territory Manager (outside sales rep) for Ritchie Bros. You’ll be exposed to
months of hands-on learning, surrounding every aspect of the auction business: yard operations, heavy equipment inspections and appraisals, customer service, marketing, and sales and territory management.
Key requirements for this program include:
It’s important to note that:
- A life-long fascination with construction equipment: if you were always the first kid into the sandbox and the last kid out, this could be your dream career.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English is required.
- We need you to be adventurous and mobile. At the end of the training program, you will be required to relocate to Japan.
- Graduation from a post-secondary education program is preferred, ideally with a major in Sales, Marketing, Commerce, Business Admin, Construction, or Agriculture.
- 1 - 3 years of post-grad work experience is required. Introductory experience in commission sales or managing your own small business is preferred.
- You have a track-record of setting your own goals, and then meeting or beating them -- but you never sacrifice your personal integrity along the way.
- You’re a true people person. You have a natural curiosity about absolutely everyone you meet.
- You have a strong learning ability, coupled with a desire to learn more about everything around you.
- You’re a self-starter. Sitting still and waiting to be told what to do next just isn’t in your nature.
- You like to work hard, but still have fun on the job.
Office/Auction Site Location
- This is not an “8 to 5” job. As an event-driven company, overtime is a major part of what we do.
- Overnight travel will be required up to 50% of the time.
- You'll have to maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You must be able to work outside for extended periods in all types of weather.
- You must be able to climb on top of and under large construction equipment.
Los Angeles (Perris), California
Permanent Full Time
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - 11 months ago
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...