Web Based Instructional Design Required. WebEx and Captivate Experience Highly Perferred
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- The Trainer delivers process and technical training to all staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Deliver stand-up customer training – focusing on Revenue Cycle Management and Accounts Receivable.
- Field training which may require commuting to facilities within 50 miles of the Dallas/Ft Worth Area.
- Apply adult learning concepts when delivering training programs
- Teach classes and assist other instructors in a classroom and work setting
- Utilize available standardized courses and instructor evaluation processes
- Assist in performing an annual education needs assessment as input to the strategic education program
- Utilize a training database to track competencies and skills for all PAS staff
- Provide training progress reports to PAS managers and directors
- Provide training progress reports to Education Director
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to present blended training (web-based, on-site, on-line coaching and instructor led)
- Strong communication skills with experience speaking with all levels, which includes Executives, Directors and Physicians
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies,
- procedures and systems
- Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate
- properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
HCA Inc - 11 months ago