1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
Bosque Systems LLC is seeking a Training Coordinator that will be responsible for coordinating, researching, facilitating and evaluating training for our regional office.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform assessments/evaluations of field employees and deliver results.
- Effectively maintain paperwork for tracking each individual’s progress.
- Identify HiPo (high potential) new hires and maintain accurate records of employees reaching promotion periods.
- Train employees on location and in the classroom on all aspects of Dionix.
- Effectively communicate with Operations Manager, Training Manager & Recruiter regarding progress of employees.
- Train employees on commonly used software, systems & company procedures.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Accountable for driving our training program in their assigned regional field office/territory. The position will be responsible for driving our advancement programs and working with management to ensure all competencies are met for each employee. This person will be instrumental in growing our business by ensuring that all employees paperwork is maintained properly, deliver results of assessments and evaluations, and effectively train our employees in our water solutions business.
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years experience in a Trainer/Field Trainer role.
- HS Diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Self motivated and great time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- MUST be able to travel to Frac locations on a regular basis.
6.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Oil & Gas training experience preferred, not required
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, Education, etc. preferred, not required
- The ability to hold the attention of and lead a diverse group of new hires in a fast paced environment
- The ability to successfully demonstrate job requirements, as needed, in adverse weather
- Bend, stoop, crouch, squat, climb, walk and turn/pivot in and around frac locations
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bosque Systems, LLC - 19 months ago