The Trainer - Physician Enterprise facilitates classroom training and development programs.
Education & Experience:
- Applies knowledge of adult learning principles to teach various types of learning content.
- Works collaboratively with management and subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions.
- Monitors course participants' progress throughout assigned courses. Conducts post-training evaluations and analyzes results. Updates curricula and explores new materials for program participants.
- Takes action to stay abreast of current and evolving learning trends, instructional methods/techniques and emerging technologies.
- Performs end-user and super-user training under the direction of the Lead Trainer.
- Collects and disseminates best practices based on vendor input, empirical data and field experience.
- Coordinates and maintains the competency and curriculum libraries.
- Coordinates the scheduling, tracking and administration of learning programs and events.
- Associate Degree
- 2+ years experience in related field required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 15 months ago - save job